Re: Pollock stamp

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:44:17 -0600

I think it is great that there is a Pollock stamp but I do not think it
is crucial to have the cigarette and drinking involved.
Can't we appretciate the art for what it is and not get involved with his
vices? I do understand that something of who we are is in our creations.
But it's just a stamp, not a whole exhibition of his work. If there was
a Tolouse - Latrec stamp would we need him to have a glass of absinthe?
MaryB