Re: catch up & storing emails???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:39:48 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 10:34:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
acarolan.us writes:

> Don't you print the emails you love? I do and now I'
> m trying to find the time to file them in a book.
Maybe someone out there knows more details
> for storing?????

I pint a lot of our emails for future reference. I have a file drawer in my
desk that I now use arranged by categories to put the emails in. Some of the
categories are: Drawing [with sub-categories like cartooning, perspective
etc}., Painting, 3-D {which has sub files like clay, paper sculpture],
collage, Fiber arts, Printmaking, Art appreciation and history, multi-
cultural, curriculum, class management, advocacy and philosophy, Inspiration.

I have found that it makes it easy to file because it isn't too specific to
boggle down and yet I can sift through and get my hands on what I need. Many
times the drawer serves as a "lesson suggestion" place where I can get
information to fine tune my lessons.

I really get so much out of your input, folks. I feel you have contributed to
making me a better teacher and you are all so eager to help whenever I need a
boost. THANKS y'all.

Marsha

  • Reply: Gail1611: "Re: Re: catch up & storing emails???"