Re: National Musuem of Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Merriam (ktwnldy.az.us)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:39:00 +0000

Lynnzi,
Try calling The National Gallery of Art (202) 737-4215 and ask for a
person from the Education Division. They are very helpful! Also ask
about a docent. I spent three days of my spring break at the National
Gallery a few years ago and was able to observe the docents in action. I
was impressed.
Hope you can afford more than one hour there.
Kids love "Watson and the Shark"

Christine Merriam
Kayenta Intermediate School