Re: hand washing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:17:26 EST

In a message dated 2/17/99 10:00:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Laurann65 writes:

> 2) My friend suggested having spray bottles of water - spray eachothers
> hands
> over the garbage can, spray the desk to wipe off....

Been there, done that! Uuuuuugh!!! They loved spraying each other. Middle
schoolers don't know how to act human.
BTW.. about the baby wipes. I cut them in half so they last twice as long. A
lot of kids don't even need to use them. For the paper towel affectionados,
the "wipes boxes" can hold wet ones for quite a while...one box for a table.
Get the Moms with babies to save them for you.

Marsha