Fwd: hand washing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:04:08 EST

--part0_919393450_boundary

From: MarshArt
To: nredfern
Subject: Re: hand washing
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:55:43 EST

In a message dated 2/17/99 12:01:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nredfern writes:

> Pardon me if this subject has been beaten to death. But... how do you
> all handle students washing hands after workin?.
. I have only ONE sink in my room so I came up with using baby-wipes....a box
for each table. The school buys them in bulk refill cartons Costco wholesale.
They do a great job and the kids use them to wipe the table after they do
their hands. If i have a real grody kid, he can use the sink but usually the
only ones there are the supply managers to wash brushes etc.

Marsha

--part0_919393450_boundary--