Re: Faith and Meaning in Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:19:27 -0800 (PST)

The post reprinted below, which I completely disagree with, reminds me
that I have a question I hope someone on the list can answer. I had
thought that the artist Mapplethorpe was the one who created the
controversial beaker of urine with a cross in it, but one of my students
told me I am mistaken. Can anyone tell me who the actual artist is/was?
Thanks.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown