Re: displaying artwork

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:01:01 -0600

I have to agree with Jen on this one. I think we sometimes go a little
overboard on the self- esteem thing. Age is an important factor to keep in
mind.
The other day in the teacher lounge a similar conversation came up and one
teacher said he read a report that said one of the problems with criminals
today was that many of them had overly high self- esteem. Are we creating
little monsters as we worry, does the student feel good about him/herself all
the time?
MaryB