RE: hand washing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:30:45 -0500

IF you can get paper towels, try wetting a bunch, then handing them out to
the kids at clean up time. Even if they don't get completely clean, they get
most of the gunk off before hitting the bathroom. Will your school not
supply paper towels? Have you tried the custodian-play up the fact that you
don't want to leave a mess in the bathroom.My custodian brings me a case at
a time. The other advantage to handing out towels is that when they are
through with their hands, they can use them to wipe the tables. Linda in NC