Re: Artists In Residence

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:23:37 -0500

Chill out there is no reason for it to be painful. This is also what
this forum is for -Discussion. Sometimes people on this list get way
emotional, self centered, and have trouble accepting others views.
Appreciate your comments but I don't think anything which was being
said reflected any negativity towards artists. I think all of us are
that, and much more too.