RE: custodians

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:58:05 -0500

I, too, am one of the lucky ones. My custodian unearthed an old 3-wheel
bench a few years ago that was about to be discarded-had it checked out, and
it now sits in my room. Our other custodian is the most positive person I've
ever known-he can pick me up on a bad day. Our secretaries are gems too,
Linda in NC