RE: Elements and Principles Lesson Plans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:01:43 -0600

FYI Found in Sax 1999 catalog p.364 Product#572 9736 $13.95. Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Hause [smhause]
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 1999 1:21 PM
To: dacuncius; artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: Elements and Principles Lesson Plans

Art Lessons for the Middle School-DBAE Curriculum
J.Weston Walch Publisher
Could Easily be adapted to include other grade levels.
Every lesson centers around either an element or principle of design,
includes;specific lesson plan, resources, handouts, etc.
around $15?
I found it on the internet but I've seen it in art catalogs too.