Holocaust art work

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lisa R. Harman (lharman)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:24:15 +0000

> From: bollig <bolligra>
> Subject: holocaust art
>
> I am looking for resources on art done during the holocaust, especially
> that done by children. I have heard that books are available, but I
> have not seen any. Any ideas?

Have you checked out the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in DC yet? I seem
to recall holocaust children's art work on display there. I think it was
taken directly from one of the concentration camps. Maybe you could
contact the museum and get some information. Here is their web site:

http://www.ushmm.org/index.html

Good luck!
Lisa from PA