RE: communication blunder

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:58:22 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a nasty comment to me. I'd be upset, too, if someone had said
that to me. Try and focus on what a wonderful lesson you gave the kids -
that's why you're in teaching anyway, right? And if that's her general
attitude, your lesson was even more valuable to them since she probably
just lectures them all the time! Ignore her!

Hope this helps a little.
--CArla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown