Re: [Fwd: Re: art on a cart frustrations!!!]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:54:32 -0800 (PST)

Just a bit of movie trivia - did you know that Jacques D'Amboise was one
of the brothers in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"?

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown