Re: [Fwd: Re: art on a cart frustrations!!!]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:54:32 -0800 (PST)

Just a bit of movie trivia - did you know that Jacques D'Amboise was one
of the brothers in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"?
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown