Re: Jewish Painters

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:52:30 -0800 (PST)

There is a CD-Rom and several books "out there" about Jewish artists (not
just visual artists).

Just curious - how did the question come up?
-Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown