Re: Elements and Principles Lesson Plans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:21:14 PST

Art Lessons for the Middle School-DBAE Curriculum
J.Weston Walch Publisher
Could Easily be adapted to include other grade levels.
Every lesson centers around either an element or principle of design,
includes;specific lesson plan, resources, handouts, etc.
around $15?
I found it on the internet but I've seen it in art catalogs too.