Re: Pronunciation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:07:23 -0500

I use the Anglicized version first then add "..or if we were in Holland
we would say it Vincent van Goch. Can you say it like Vincent would?"
and have the kids repeat it after me. The elementary kids love doing
this. Sometimes I get very theatrical and continue giving the lesson
with the accent which really grabs their attention.
Linda in Michigan