Re: how museums make art history -who carries the weight?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:12:13 -0600

Tooo funny. No one ever told me that was the formula to be a successful artist. I
thought you had to be starving and then die. The kids in the middle school are
always asking me why do you have to die before you become a famous artist.

MCALLANILO wrote:

> My eighth graders did reports on differnt artists this week. One wrote that
> MC Escher wasn't famous until "he put his art in a museum. Then his art
> became known all over the world."
>
> See, THAT's what we all need to do! Just take our art and put it in a museum!

  • Reply: VBSpivey: "Re: Re: how museums make art history -who carries the weight?"