Re: Need Information on Staging

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:03:07 -0500

OMG- Florida what was I thinking. Call Disney world and talk to the
installation people or any museum and talk directly to the
installation people. I have a good friend who makes natural gardens
and ponds and went there with his kids when the whale or shark got
stuck and he helped solve it while he was there. This is why I'm
thinking of this- also while your at it ask them to donate material.
I also have a friend who does installations at the Field Museum but
you could surely find a sculptor or theater person there.

--
john barrick
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy

astroboy