Re: Secondary School Visual Arts Groups

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:58:33 -0800 (PST)

I am a member of the Collegeboard's AP Art History teachers list, but I'm
not sure if that's whay you're looking for. There don't seem to be many
posts.
--Carla (I teach AP and Honors Art History; my background is Social
Studies, not studio art)

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown