Re: markers on pots

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 17:37:01 -0500

there are also markers out, that I assume would be used for younger
kids. I've seen them used for marking on flower pots so I assume
they are not to be fired. I've never used them and don't know if
they are like paint markers but they were on the same selves as the
terra cotta pots at "Michaels", and the said they were for pots.

--
john barrick
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy

astroboy