Re: markers on pots

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 17:37:01 -0500

there are also markers out, that I assume would be used for younger
kids. I've seen them used for marking on flower pots so I assume
they are not to be fired. I've never used them and don't know if
they are like paint markers but they were on the same selves as the
terra cotta pots at "Michaels", and the said they were for pots.

Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller wrote:
> The nice thing about clay is that it inspires some interesting uses of
> traditional and non-traditional techiniques.
> There are ceramic markers that need to be fired that are available for use
> on pots too.
> I'm going to go check out the line quality produced by sharpies on clay
> now. Something new to try!
> Numo Jaeger
> Studio One Art Center
> Oakland CA