RE: Ann art, drama

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:22:13 EST

I have been reading the posts on this subject with great interest; I am a
drama teacher. How unfortunate that two valuable classes should be set
against each other! Theatre is a truly collaborative art which needs visual
artists as much as carpenters, electricians, seamstresses, musicians/audio
craftspeople, actors and directors.

I don't understand the attitude of the drama teacher in question, he should be
very sensitive to your position (I'm sure it's happened to him!). Please
don't think that all drama teachers behave in such a hateful fashion. I hope
matters are successfully and happily resolved (and soon)!

Good luck,