RE: Private lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:03:18 -0600

FYI This book is on p.240 in the Sax Arts & Crafts catalog.  Product#572
9231 $19.95.  Judy

http://www.saxarts.com <http://www.saxarts.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: markpeterson [markpeterson]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 3:34 PM
To: Rob Morey; artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: Private lessons

I just picked up a book called "Doing Art Together" by Muriel
Silberstein-Storfer.  She wrote this book after having taught the
Metropolitan Museum of Art's parent-child workshop.  It has some interesting
thoughts on teaching preschoolers through adults and has lesson plan ideas.
It might be a good resource.