Re: meaning/size/lipstick

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Sun, 07 Feb 1999 19:46:06 -0500

It was Yale. I remember an art history prof of mine tell the story that crowds
would gather when the lipstick would rise from the tube at a specific time
creating a phallic resemblence that brought townies from all around to attend
Yale for at least one day.

Dennis

--
"Relaxing in a snow bank is cool!"....Dennis Golombek

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek/