Re: art on a cart

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:05:58 -0500

Hi Stephanie & all -
I actually was a school secretary for a summer while in college, and it was
a very small school. I now have ENORMOUS respect for school secretaries.
Everyone wants something yesterday, there are constant interruptions,
demands from the bosses, kids and parents all with their legitimate and
complex concerns. So, even though some secretaries could probably stand a
refresher course in how to be pleasant, I still wouldn't want to trade
places!
Liz in rural NY

> From: Stephanie Ignazio <smi>

so they need to go and complain to the queen bee secretary. She
> won't let them in ANYWHERE. I thikn next week they'll probably be a riot.
> She walks them down tto the other supply closet and waits for them. CAN
YOU