Re: lesson ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:00:36 -0500

Ann Carolan wrote:

> I just blew up at the drama teacher for taking 9 students out of my >art classes for an unscheduled "drama" class. I've never been so >steaming mad in my life. He was a supposed friend whose now taking >advantage of me like everyone else. THe class was a disaster. It
> completely undermined my very BEST class.
> God help me! I need another job or another tranquilizer.
> ann c

Dear Ann,
You mean your already on tranquilizers and your still mad???LOL
Well I would be P.O.'d too. I'm just mad about my friendly
neighborhood blockbuster screwing me over! Good luck on keeping your
sanity, and it's not fun having a so called friend at school back
stab you with a smile!
Figure out a way to solve this problem, I still can't believe they
did this to you in the middle of the year. GRRRRRR. You need an
alley Mc beal moment! Okay- just remember when this X friend wants
something (which he will eventually) remind him of the situation you
were put in.
Even if the other teachers don't agree or begin to understand what
we do, what gives them the right to fool with our lives and the work
we've done? How come their opinion about us is more justified than
the accomplishments our students have shown or the lessons
themselves.

Sandra Barrick
astroboy