Re: Disappearing supplies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 08:56:25 -0500

Suzanne Bates wrote:

> Hi everyone..It's -42 here..Very COOOOOLD
> I actually had to order supplies for the elem. teachers. Mind you it has
> cut down alot on the borrowing. Plus their responsible for their own art
> supplies..
> suzanne

-42??? DEAR GOD! Gosh, just keep your supplies outside! Only an idiot
would go out to get them!! Seriously, how do you survive? Do you have to
put heaters in your engines to start your cars?

Here in northern Florida, if the temp drops below 65, the kids all wear
mittens, jackets and scarves. It's a hoot. When it gets into the teens as
it does every few years, life kind of comes to a halt. We get VERY
offended!

Spring is on the way, though...the robins are coming through in flocks on
their way north, and our "tulip trees" and redbuds are blossoming. So
there is hope for you!

Jen