Re: Art is not recess

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Chaney (meemo)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 20:58:13 -0600

--------------1914B42E04EF6C26B01D34A3

--------------0B3E47EED9A0E2ECFA8F046F

This happened to me quite often where I used to teach. Finally I created my
own policy. If a student came in more than 10 minutes late, I sent them
back to their room and told them to tell their teacher that they missed the
lesson introduction and would have to just stay in their classroom because I
was not going to repeat it. Well some teachers finally caught on. That was
their prep time and they didn't want the students in their classroom the
whole 50 minutes. Believe me the kids started being on time.

  --------------0B3E47EED9A0E2ECFA8F046F-- --------------1914B42E04EF6C26B01D34A3 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Melissa Chaney Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf" begin: vcard fn: Melissa Chaney n: Chaney;Melissa org: Ray-Pec Schools Peculiar, MO email;internet: meemo title: Shull 6th Grade Art x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE version: 2.1 end: vcard --------------1914B42E04EF6C26B01D34A3--