Re: art isn't inside recess

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
George Martin Rex (grex)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 11:48:51 -0600

On 04-Feb-99, Vicki Bean wrote:
>Thank you very much for the advice. Sounds like something I can put
>into practice. I will be out for a couple of days at the end of the
>month for a conference, and I'll make sure I let the teachers know.
>Maybe that will help set the tone.

>Vicki Bean Gideon School Dist.
>Art K-12 P.O. Box 227
>Email: vbean.gideon.k12.mo.us Gideon, Missouri 63848
>Phone: 573-448-3471/3447
>Fax: 573-448-5197

-- During the years I taught I some times recived a note from a history or
English teacher to the effect that "John' needed to use my class time to make
up missed work in hers. I always replied on the note that tomorrow I would
ecpect the studrnt in my class during the other class to make up the work he
missed in mine. I do not remember a teacher who did it twice.

I\___/I
I:Q:O:I
I::V::I
I:::::I