Re: Barbie

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Vicki Bean (
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:44:38 -0600

Mr. Bougher

Please accept my apologies. Instead of forwarding this to a friend, I
accidentally hit the reply button and that's why you've gotten this

I do think your reaction was a bit overboard and I would appreciate
if you would watch your mouth as I have students in my room.

> Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 17:04:45 -0500 (EST)
> From: David Bougher <BKKG>
> Subject: Re: Barbie

> Shove your little barbie thing up your loose ass and quit emailing me
Vicki Bean Gideon School Dist.
Art K-12 P.O. Box 227
Email: Gideon, Missouri 63848
Phone: 573-448-3471/3447