The Metropoltian Museum of Art is currently testing a prototype for a web
resource on "The Art of Ancient Egypt" that will be of particular interest
to elementary, middle or a high school teachers. Participation in the
evaluation study requires the following:
1. Access to the Web and an e-mail account.
2. Availability to review the substantial (more than 100 pages) web
resource in its entirety starting Monday, February 8, 1999 and will
complete your review by Monday, Feb. 22.
3. Participation in an on-line forum with other teachers and Met Museum
staff about your experience with the web resource by checking into a forum
web site daily and posting questions and answers. This activity will begin
Monday, Feb. 22 and continue for approximately two weeks.
It would be most helpful to our evaluation if you also have experience:
1. Using educational resources on-line.
2. Integrating electronic materials in the classroom.
3. Incorporating art in your curriculum.
If you interested in participating in this evaluation. please e-mail
mma-ed with your name and e-mail address followed by grade
level, school name and city. Your eligibility to participate will be
confirmed by an e-mail containing more details. At end of the evaluation,
all participants will be sent the newest CD-ROM published by the Museum,
Masterworks from the Collection, featuring 257 objects spanning 5,000 years
of world art
(a $39.95 value).
Thank you for your participation!
Assistant Museum Educator
Metropolitan Museum of Art