Re: SOS-HELP!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:59:56 -0500

That's terrible that he can just approve someone's desire over your
scheduled class and not even inform you. When is it, will it ever
stop?
Hey let's start an art commune! Probably no one would notice unless
they needed a backdrop done! Sorry this has happened but I'm not
surprised, they tread all over resource (art/music) people. They
think of it more as a club than something the kids could possibly
learn from. He (the principal) should have at least had the decency
to start this next year and not dismantle your second half of the
year. Just don't get too hyper and say "fine"- while looking for
another job!)
Sandra