Re: packing pieces

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maahmaah (Maahmaah)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:46:02 EST

--part0_888612362_boundary

From: Maahmaah <Maahmaah>
To: ESears.us
Subject: Re: packing pieces
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:44:52 EST

You can get them from book stores like Barnes and Noble--they have tons! I
think they ship books with this cornstarch peanut packaging. I talked with a
science educator and she says they are cellulose and very benign (sp?). My
own kids like them, but it is much more sanitary to have a bowl of water for
dipping them before sticking them together.

-Lee

--part0_888612362_boundary--