RE: packing pieces

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:02:30 -0500

(Different Ellen),
If they are the ones we use, they are cornstarch based. You usually get
them from science orders.. I'm sure there are others.
I heard about the sculptures from this list (last year?)... I wish I
could give credit... but I don't remember. they called them 'lick 'em
and stick 'em; sculptures... packaged for use in a children's hospital.
(Lick em was just in the name... it was not recommended... have a damp
sponge on the table to wet the ends.) I have used it with my K-1's and
my son's preschool class.