Fwd: The magic room.........

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
KateriTeka (KateriTeka)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 17:50:39 EST

You guys will love this one! Tarryn make sure you show your mother! Love

From: BaddTeddy <BaddTeddy>
Subject: The magic room.........
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:17:56 EST

  >(* _)
You'll Quack Up with
  l (
  l \___/ )
  ( - -- - ) >@)_// >@)_// JOKE OF
  \______/ (___)< (___)< DAY

Today's Joke Courtesy of Prancer123

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by
almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls
that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his father, "What is this father?" The father (never
having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like
this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady
limping slightly with a cane slowly walks up to the moving walls and
pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady walks between them and
into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched,
small circles of light with numbers above the wall light up.

They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.
The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out.

The father said to his son, "Go get your Mother."

To Receive Free Joke of the Day, Please Email BaddTeddy
c/o Steven W. Nunnally,
Box 1327, Cape Coral,
FL 33910
<A HREF=""></A> <-- help find the children--->
<A HREF="">Find Sam</A>