Re: Re: Deadlines

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:32:26 -0500

KChamb28,

Thanks for the reply. While passing on failing students makes the grades
mean less-they have no reason to care about grades-keeping them back
presents a whole other set of problems.

I am currently working out a system of spot checks for sketchbooks, but I'm
have a hard time with it. If I checked them in class I'd have to take time
away from teaching and one-on-one help. Of course I could take them home,
but since I meet each class only once per week (and I work off a cart)
they would be without sketchbooks for a whole week. Hate to do that. Your
suggestions are good, and some version of them will end up happening.

By the way, what's your name and where are you from?

Keep being positive! Thanks again,

Mark

Mark Alexander, 1-8 Art
Lee H. Kellogg School