Re: San D's Style

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:35:06 +0000

> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:10:56 -0500
> To: "Alix E. Peshette" <apeshet>, artsednet.edu
> From: (Mark Alexander) mamjam
> Subject: Re: San D's Style

Hi Mark and All,

Bunki and Carolyn Roberts organized a round-robin of art idea
(treasure) boxes. There are about 10 of us exchanging boxes through
the mail. Each of us holds onto a box for about three weeks and then
mails it onward. I've seen some great ideas! After seeing San D's
box, I felt like sniveling to the cosmos "Can I have my box back
please, so that I can do a MUCH BETTER JOB of presentation?"

Maybe Bunki and Carolyn can be coaxed into organizing another round
of the round robin?

-Alix Peshette