RE: kids and homework

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:45:34 -0500

You are so right! I actually had a student tell me I couldn't
"give" him a B because he was "AG"! The whole lack of responsiblility
thing is a pervasive and universal problem, I think. Society may be
reaping what we sowed with the me first-if it feels good, do it
generation. I have seen lots of changes in 25 years!
Am concerned about our colleagues in Florida who were hit by
awful weather-any news?? Linda