Re: Classroom Behavior

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:27:38 -0500 (EST)

One other possibility--talk to supervisor and maybe get placed with
another teacher if it's not too late. Years ago one of my sons had a
similar experience and before things got too far along went to the college
supervisor and was placed with someone else in the same school. Of course,
easier for him--math teacher! It really made a difference in his student
teaching experience and it turned out great for him. Although he decided
not to teach. I forgot about what happened in that incident. Fran