Re:tougher on deadlines?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:05:02 -0600 (CST)

I say stick with it. If parents do not appriciate their children getting
D's on late art projects, then they need to get on their children, not
you. As teachers, we do so much more than teach the subject matter, we
listen, lend support, strengthen moral values, etc. We teach them about
life, and part of life and growing up is dealing with responsibility and
deadlines. As they get older, the work gets harder, and more often or
not, there is someone on the other end who could care less why it is late.

Amanda