Re: Polynesian Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 10:51:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mike,

I teach college-level art history to high school students and I also
teach world history. I'm adding
your links to the list on my webpages for both subjects. Thanks for
sharing such useful information. We are all "teachers," regardless of our
age.

--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
People tend to make the best choice from among those they see,
they just don't always see ALL the choices.......