Re: Re: Baggy pants - Long post

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:55:11 -0500 (EST)

People are not always what they seem. Most teachers don't judge students
by their clothes. Don't get so defensive. Maybe a student committee can
see about talking about the dress code with the administration. Sometimes
this can be done if accomplished in a reasonable way without the offensive
language. Is there a gang problem at your school?