Re: one small success

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:57:35 -0500

Alix:

This sounds great! These experiences really are worth so much and having a
venue to relive them is wonderful, too. In school I enjoyed reading about
the Pygmalian theory-in which people live up to expectations. Your story
could have been in the book! Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the great
work!

Mark