Re: ART THERAPY QUESTION!! :)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:45:35 -0600

Kathy,

I don't know very much about art and the blind, but didn't a few artists go
blind before their death? You know from cataracts and age. Then there is
Matisse, he became handicapped; And Chuck Close worked from a wheelchair and a
fork lift. The science teacher a my school taught a Geology class to blind
students once, at the college level. I'll talk to him and get back to you.

Melissa Chaney
K-12