Re: noise in class

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:37:45 -0600

Diane,

Try talking with voice changes. I act really silly sometimes to keep their
attention. I move around ALOT and fast as I talk. It works sometimes but
takes a great deal of energy. The kids think I'm really crazy sometimes. I've
worn masks, stood on my head, stood on the table, stood on a stool, skipped,
danced, etc... All while teaching!!!! No I don't always do this but hey
learning can be entertainment!

Melissa Chaney
K-12