Re: Sketch books

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:58:01 +0000

> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:19:23 -0800
> From: "Griswold, Charlotte" <griswald>
> To: "Alix E. Peshette" <apeshet>
> Cc: artsednet.edu
> Subject: Re: Sketch books

Hi Charlotte and All,
I dug through my files and pulled out three different sketch book
packet themes; shading and perspective, cartooning, and (just for fun) "I
can't do my homework because..." I would be glad to send copies to
people, if you give me your school mailing address. I will be
mailing them through my school's mail, so it will look better if the
envelope has a school address destination.

-Alix Peshette