Re: creativity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:16:30 -0500

Dear Joseph,

Rachel is right! Playfulness is quite important to creativity. If Peter Pan
had had a good art teacher or mentor that he trusted, he'd have been a
great artist and the story of his life would have turned out even better!
Creativity is something we all have. The artists know it---and the very
young know it---and the older folks who are mature enough to look back at
what they missed know it. Joseph, its time for you to come back to earth!
Creativity is many things which may be hard to define, but creativity is
NOT a myth! How did you get so sour?

Mark