RE: Art Therapy in the Classroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:09:58 -0500

Jessica-have you tried contacting the American Art Therapy Association,
or researched their journals.Try http://www.arttherapy. I am
extremely interested in this field. In fact, I am trying to work on a
program for NC, but no luck yet. When you write your paper and/or, find
info. on its use in the classroom, I would love to read it. It might
help me convince the "powers that be." I have also used it some with
kids in beh classes and wrote a paper in the 80s-don't know if it would
help, but let me know what you find out. Good luck!
Linda