Re: Reed pens

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kv24849
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:01:26 -0500 (EST)

Marian,
Last semester in my drawing class we used reeds made out of
bamboo. They worked really well. Our teacher carved them out for us to
use. We would have to be careful, though not to dip the pens into the ink
to far because the bamboo would really suck up the ink. However, they
were alot of fun to work with!

Kelly Vincent