Re: Re: Source for slides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
betti longinotti (p-lstudio)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:23:06 -0500

--WebTV-Mail-2046126140-2694

Davis Pub,
Thanks for your webpage address, just added it to my 'favorites'.

In Art & Life,
Betti L.
p-lstudio
or on the www at
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/plstudio
--WebTV-Mail-2046126140-2694

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 05:38:44 -0800 (PST)
From: cm-davis
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: Re: Source for slides
Sender: owner-newartsednet.edu

The Davis Publications web site is located at:

www.davis-art.com

and includes Davis Art Slides, SchoolArts magazine, a
teacher resource section,and soon an on-line catalog
(they're still working out a few bugs on the
ordering system). Initially the slide sets won't all be
listed in the on-line catalog (just books), but we will
be adding to the site all the time and these will
eventually be there.

--WebTV-Mail-2046126140-2694--